The Party At Mysterium Mortim
(Have a good time)

Fen mused over the Host's response briefly before nodding making a small dash to follow Richard (while also keeping his distance of course).

"I think I'll go too if that's alright..."
Richard looked around, scanning each door.

"So, Fen, why d'ya come to the party?" Richard asked. "What'd the host guy promise you?"
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Fen practically turned green, he was absolutely terrified of Richard and letting him or any of the others on his vulnerability was absolutely out of the question. So he did the only thing he could think of: straight up lie, using the first thing ro come to mind which just so happened to be a story from his childhood.

"Well...er, you see...my home it, uh, was recently discovered to have been built over the body of a terrible giant known as Kutchlaw. The discovery was made by a farmer who, when plowing his fields managed to cut the top of Kutchlaw's hand. The blood that poured from the wound stained the surrounding earth and almost drowned the poor unfortunate farmer hence we know Kutchlaw must be sleeping, not dead. I'm on a journey to find the means to destroy Kutchlaw before he awakes for then he will surely slaughter and feed upon the people of my homeland for daring to settle so close to his place of rest...so..there you have it?"

Fen looked around the corridor nervously, avoiding Richard's eye and sweating profusely.
(Roger?)

The Host seemed to have been in charge of decor. The hallway was covered in sickeningly bright colors and patterns. no two doors were alike, some looked elegant and fine, others looked like a child's art project. All locked so far.

The hallways twisted and turned, and went on longer than the house's size should have allowed.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Richard decided there was nothing for him there, and turned around and started heading back to the group.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(Richard, sorry guess I was distracted)

Fen tried another door handle and sighed mournfuly. Now the Host's allowing for them to explore was starting to make sense. He followed Richard.
(has anyone seen Coraline? that creepy movie with the button eyes and crap?)

The host greeted the two with a huge smile. "did you find anything interesting?" he asked
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
"Locked doors." Richard said.

Fen found himself a chair after careful inspection of said item. Sitting down very awkwardly and uncomfortably, he resigned himself to simply watching for the time being.

(is there a bookshelf in the room?)
The host tilted his head, with a mischievous smile on his face. "if you wanted to go into a room, why didn't you ask?"

(there's a couple bookshelves in the room connected to it, the room they started the night in)