The Party At Mysterium Mortim
(Cool)

Fen eyed the Host warily before asking, "May we sir?"
Molly watched uncertainly.
(Who is Mystine here?)
Richard put his mask back on to better enjoy the scenery.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
(Back!)

The Host suddenly stood up so fast his chair fell backward. "Of course you may!" he said excitedly.
The sound of hundreds of locks opening at once echoed throughout the house.

"But, only if you take Rupert with you..." he added, a bit calmer, as Rupert picked up his chair for him.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Richard nodded and beckoned Rupert over.

"I can't wait to see what this place has!" He said excitedly.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Rupert walked past Richard and stood by the door. "Anyone who would like to see more of the house, please follow me," he said in a calm, quiet voice.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Richard followed, unafraid. Why fear death when we're all gonna go through it eventually?

Fen followed suit, eyes darting everywhere and hand not so casually resting on the dagger strapped to his right side.
Rupert opened the door, leading the group back down the hall. The many doors seemed to be in a different order now, but it was hard to tell.

"choose any door"