The Party At Mysterium Mortim
Richard put on his psychedelic mask and chose the door that looked coolest through it's insane gaze.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Molly slowly followed them.
Inside, Logan was still beating himself up for speaking up against the host, but he put on his best poker face and tried to stay calm

He would have rather explored on his own, but being forced to, he followed the rest
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
(sorry, been really super duper busy. And by the way, I kinda planned for the focus to be more on escaping.)

Rupert opened the door for them, It was too dark to see anything inside. He stepped through the door and immediately fell downward, out of sight.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Molly's eyes widened. She ran forward, planning to stop at the edge but tripped on one of the boys feet and fell into the door with a scream of surprise.
She fell a few feet into darkness, then landed on something bouncy and rubbery, and was flung back into the air. Rupert bounces up and down beside her, his straight face never changing. Somehow he has a cup of tea in one hand, and doesn't spill a drop.

"Welcome to the jump room, Miss Molly." he said calmly, snapping his fingers.

The room immediately burst into life, bright lights flicking on and a disco ball shining bright spots of lights everywhere. The room was a giant neon bouncy house, with blacklights and multicolored laser pointers shining everywhere.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Her eyes widened in fascination/surprise/horror. "Woah..."
Richard peeked down the hole and saw what was going on. He grinned and jumped in "Whopeee!"

If he pulled off the bouncing back up part, he'd proceed to do a backflip.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Molly squeaked in surprise as she was sent back into the air, her dress flowing upward revealing her jean shorts underneath which made her grateful that she wore them.
Rupert gasped in surprise at the sight of her shorts, denim shorts! with such a nice dress!
goodness, this generation was simply losing its fashion sense...