The Party At Mysterium Mortim
Richard looked for a place to sit, finding a couch and sitting down.

"So," he asked no one in particular. "Where's the wine?"
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
a young woman walked over, pushing a cart covered in bottle and pitchers filled with different kinds of drink.
"The master really prefers apple juice, but he has provided some other drinks for the guests..." she looked through the bottles. "Not sure about anything alcoholic though... he's never allowed it in the house before... how about grape juice?"
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Molly approached the house. She saw the man standing outside. She approached. She wore a navy blue dress that went to her knees, and shorts underneath it. She had tennis shoes on. She had a bow in her hair. It was light aquamarine in color, golden swirls adorning the sides. Also had a small shell in the middle,the ivory casing of it almost halfway hidden. "Hello." she greeted him.
Fen shuffled around uncomfortably, avoiding the centre of the room and keeping close to the further edges. He was beginning to save second thoughts about coming here...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(aw yessss, baron is here!)
"why hello there, Molly, come in please." The man, hereby called Rupert because I'm tired of calling him "the man", said. "enjoy yourself."
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
"Do you have pomegranate juice?" Richard asked the woman.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

"yeah, i think that's what this is...?" she said casually, pouring him a glass of a dark red liquid. "Either that or blood," she added playfully.
Richard laughed. "That's good either way. Thank you, madam."

He took the glass in his hand.

Fen paled and not so subtly scurried over to the other side of the room.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Richard noticed Fen and giggled. "Can't handle a little eccentrism?" He called to Fen, raising his glass. "Come on, it's a party!"