The Party At Mysterium Mortim
"Madam? nah, my name's marigold.She looked at Fen from across the room and winked at him, pouring herself a glass. Rupert gave her a sharp look from across the room, and she stuck her tongue out at him.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
"Marigold, hm?" Richard asked. "That's a nice name. I'm Richard. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He pressed the wineglass lid against the mask and the liquid poured into the mask, still in the glass. The liquid would seep through the mask with a draining sound. Richard smacked his lips and sighed happily.

(Yes he just drank through a mask. Magic.)
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Marigold raised her eyebrows at his... drinking method, but decided not to comment on it.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Molly curtsied at Rupert. "Thank you Sir." She looked around, noticing the others. The masked one seemed... strange.
Fen broke out into a cold sweat and shook his head slightly,

"I...uh...no thank you...oh gods please don't eat me..."
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Rupert smiled ever so slightly at her. Nice to have someone with manners around here.

He gave marigold another glare.
Molly glanced at Fen confused. Okay then...
Fen noticed Molly's scrutiny of him and decided maybe it was better to try and calm down. Yeah...this was a party after all...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Marigold grabbed one of the bottles and an empty glass, then walked over to Fen, tossing her arm over his shoulder.
"You look like you need a drink," she said.
"Oh, uh, okay...Miss Marigold was it?"

[Image: Scared-Mouse-Funny-Picture.jpg]