The Party At Mysterium Mortim
"yup, that's the name." she smirked at him. "what kinda juice you like? we also have some tea somewhere, i think? you look like a tea guy to me."
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Fen perked up at the mention of tea, you could practically see him glow with joy. Hell, after months of travelling and sleeping out in the woods, it'd been months since he'd enjoyed a good warm drink.

"That...would be...Yes! I would love some tea madame, thank you..."
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"I'll take some tea too, please." Molly spoke up.
she walked over to Rupert and threw her arms around him from behind. "hey, Rupsie, can you go get a pot of tea going? i can watch the door for you!"

he glared at her and pried her arms off. "The Master told me not to leave my post." he snapped. "And you are more than able to get it yourself."

"Hey, you owe me from last time!"

Rupert thought it over for a second, then left to get the tea.

The second he was out of sight, Marigold immediately left the doorway and sat down on a chair. "hey losers, there's something i need to tell you while he's gone." she said softly.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Fen cocked his head in a puzzled fashion.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"Oh, really?" Richard asked, smiling beneath his mask. "And what is that?"

He knew the others saw him as weird. Good. He liked being honest.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Molly turned to her, curiously.
"You will soon meet my Master," she said, looking down. "Please do not make him upset.

Rupert opened the door carrying a tray with several cups of hot tea on it. Marigold started reading a book, acting as if nothing had happened.
Richard decided that enough was enough with the mask. He removed it, revealing the pale, darkly handsome face beneath, with messy hair poking beneath his top hat and blood-red, piercing eyes.

He took a cup of tea and sipped.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Fen gave Richard's unusual eye-colour only a short glance before accepting his cup of tea. It was different from what he knew but still good and warmed him up from within.