The Party At Mysterium Mortim
Fen stares apprehensively down into the chambre, confused as all hell (were they...enjoying themselves?!?!?!) and thankful he had kept well behind the rest of the group.

"Do, er, do any of you require assistance to get out?" He called out.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"No thanks, man! I'm enjoying this!"

He did another backflip.

"Great, now I want a house like this!"
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Molly couldn't find anything to grip onto. "Y-Yes please!"
Rupert gestured towards a small platform close to the ground. 
"the exit is there, miss." he said
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
"Thank you." she replied, quickly heading over to it.
Richard jumped for a few more minutes and then left.

"That was fun!" he said, grinning.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Fen peered over awkwardly, not entirely sold on the idea of following the others.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
the door across the hall opened and the three walked out. "where to next?"
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Richard put on his mask and looked for the most psychedelic looking door through the Wyrd-sight of his mask.

"What did I miss?" Logan had been lagging behind, but when he saw them open a door, he rushed forward.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?