Voltron [Netflix Series]
Someone in the counting thread asked for this so

discuss
Sweet, sweet entertaining show with mostly likable characters and some gud action.

Can't wait for season 3.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Like I mentioned before: there's gonna be a major upheaval in how the lions are assigned. Keith will be the leader and Allura likely takes Blue because she cannot pilot Red.

So I expect Lance will not be a happy camper, which I admit, I'm looking forward to a lot. But I predict Red will take to him far quicker than she ever took Keith...

[Image: tumblr_inline_oaz6adAvBB1r0cl8p_540.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_ok4bxt4cbz1r5bi5g_540.gif]

Which will no doubt be hilarious.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]

Though I agree that Lance needs so much needed character development. The small hints we've gotten of him questioning his usefulness to the team and how much he misses Earth need to lead to something as well.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Exactly.

M pretty sure Shiro is gone though, sad as it is to loose such a great character.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Well, Josh Keaton did show up at WonderCon with the rest of the cast (hilariously wearing a #1 Space Dad shirt).

Make of that what you will.
HE WORE A SPACE DAD SHIRT :D!!!!!

My life is complete ^^

(Hm maybe he will be like a force ghost in Black or something? Idk...)
Season 4 trailer:

Also that Season 3 twist tho.