Voltron [Netflix Series]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
That's cause they're all foils to the paladins, kinda like mirror universe counterparts...

Lotor=Shiro/Keith
Ezor=Lance
Acxa=Allura
Narti=Pidge
Zethrid=Hunk
Well, that much was obvious.

Also I'm pretty sure Acxa is related to Keith at this point. They didn't reveal her being that masked Galra soldier in season 2 for nothing.
No bruh don't mess up my nice diagram! Besides Lotor and Keith clearly have a much greater connection in the flowong locks of Lotors hair.

[Image: tumblr_onrfq2G8Jb1qfkrxto1_500.gif]
You're just jealous he's got better hair than you. :P

Also waiting for him to sponsor L'Oréal.
Bitch no way, my hair's all the way down past my butt. Lotor ain't got shit on me. :PP

But yeah that'd be a really good career move on his part.