Is A Big Gravity Falls Announcement Coming?
Alex Hirsch just tweeted this. Interesting.

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/8...8332005376
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
There could be something cryptic there. (Everyone including myself would love a 2nd Cipher Hunt)
There might not be anything cryptic here.
Alex has definitely made himself quite the reputation.

He could also be referring to the fans as Pines or rather honorary Pines
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/6...7171229697

Still the wording does remind me a little of one of the final messages from the show...
FADED PICTURES BLEACHED BY SUN
THE TALE'S TOLD, THE SUMMER'S DONE
IN MEMORIES THE PINES STILL PLAY
ON A SUNNY SUMMER'S DAY
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
I think this is a forshadowing of something because this year is the show's 5th anniversary, Alex has said he remains open to continuing the series somehow, there was an interesting note during Alex's charity event, and he teased GF comics back in fall.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
(05-29-2017, 03:59 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote: I think this is a forshadowing of something because this year is the show's 5th anniversary, Alex has said he remains open to continuing the series somehow, there was an interesting note during Alex's charity event, and he teased GF comics back in fall.

Imagine that - a comic series announced on the 5th anniversary of the show's debut. My money is on that - that is, IF Hirsch was being cryptic and teasing more GF-related content. (Naturally, the possibilty of such does make me a bit excited.)

If he wasn't, well, maybe he was just being a tad bit nostalgic for the show that put him on the map, and expressed it in his own eccentric way.

Either way, it's something to pay attention over the next month or so.
Read my Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and other reviews here, and my Futurama reviews here.
(05-29-2017, 03:59 AM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote: I think this is a forshadowing of something because this year is the show's 5th anniversary, Alex has said he remains open to continuing the series somehow, there was an interesting note during Alex's charity event, and he teased GF comics back in fall.

True about the comics. He did say he was still intrested in comics when it was brought up during the Q&A at Momocon this year. I guess we'll all just have to be like Bill and just wait and see what happens next.
Madness is Amazingness!
Knowing Alex, I'm betting he has at least something planned.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/8...1214112769
[Image: a_guess_now_by_hopecvon-dbaubqn.jpg]

Like I said, Alex has definitely made himself quite the reputation. Now it's hard to tell if he's being real or if he's messing with us - or both.
Madness is Amazingness!