Venom Movie
Wait, "Spiderman may not be part of the MCU"? He was in Captain America Civil War (he and Ant Man were the highlights of the movie for me), and I think Spiderman Homecoming is part of the MCU.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Honestly, I couldn't really give less of a crap about Sony's 'Spider-Verse', just as long as they keep Spider-Man out of it.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(06-17-2017, 03:00 PM)SirDip Wrote: Honestly, I couldn't really give less of a crap about Sony's 'Spider-Verse', just as long as they keep Spider-Man out of it.

I think Spidey will be referenced in Venom. You just won't actually see him.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
That is a truely excellent hypothesis AD1
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Except it's been confirmed Sony's 'Spider-Verse' is not gonna be connected to the MCU, AD1. :/

And if it were connected, you can't exactly have a Venom movie without at least establishing the symbiote suit storyline first in the MCU, which they haven't yet.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(06-17-2017, 11:03 PM)SirDip Wrote: Except it's been confirmed Sony's 'Spider-Verse' is not gonna be connected to the MCU, AD1. :/

And if it were connected, you can't exactly have a Venom movie without at least establishing the symbiote suit storyline first in the MCU, which they haven't yet.

I know that. But since Sony still owns the rights to the character, they could have a version of the character appear in this new Venomverse.

I think we will see flashbacks of Venom's origin with a mention of Spider-Man in the movie and it will be based on The Lethal Protector.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Welp, nevermind, I was wrong.

https://twitter.com/tomhupdates/status/8...4903323648

Not thrilled with this, but eh.
Wait, how does that will work? ?__?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I have no freaking clue. They'd have to introduce the symbiote suit storyline in the Infinity War movies for the Venom movie to even remotely make sense.
But...that means Sony and MCU...together, right?!?!?!

[Image: tenor.gif]