S.O.P.H.I.E. (Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred Intolerance Everywhere)
That's still irrelevant, it doesn't matter if subculture or not, an assault isn't a specific issue for a specific subculture and could happen to everyone
At this point I am very concerned with the direction this thread has taken as it now has more focus on gothic subculture itself and personal experiences over two tragic deaths. Frankly I'm rather disturbed by this and what this really implies. If this continues I'm afraid I might be forced to close this thread.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'm concerned as well. This is not what I was hoping for when I decided to make this thread. I wanted to raise awearness for something that is close to my heart with all of you and I have done that. However this thread has gone in a direction I did not plan for and I'll admit that I'm at fault for that too. If this thread does needs to be closed than I accept that. I've pretty much have said all I want to on this matter. You all know where I stand and I'm just glad that some you were willing to listen to me for a while.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Okay, with this post i want to apologize for being overly harsh towards your argumentations and criticising you for posting a youtube link while not giving any condolescense towards the person that got murdered.

It was not my intention to be overly cold toward that topic and I might have worded my posts badly at this point.
I do not want anyone to be assaulted no matter in which subculture someone's into and i'm really sorry for that.
Appology accepted love. I too can sometimes word things poorly without intent or being cold or rude.
I hope mine can be accepted too. Cyber hug?

There is a lot about the gothic subculture that I would love to share with you guys. Perhaps I could make a thread dedicated to that? I could share the history, different styles, music, and so forth. Where to put it though?
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Nothing wrong with that, Hope. Go right ahead.

Just been skimming through this thread and glad you guys resolved this in a civilized manner.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]