Has anyone Pre-ordered the Special Edition of Journal 3?
I preordered mine a year ago, and it kept getting delayed until the 17th. I should be getting mine in a few days, I guess.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(06-15-2017, 02:26 AM)8 Foot Dimmu Wrote: Other than the invisible ink I kind of want to know what all the differences are between that and the original

It has a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces, a magnifying glass, a tassel bookmark, and is written on real parchment with removable photos and notes. Plus Alex signed every copy himself so that's another bonus too.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
(06-15-2017, 04:11 AM)HopeCvon Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 02:26 AM)8 Foot Dimmu Wrote: Other than the invisible ink I kind of want to know what all the differences are between that and the original

It has a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces, a magnifying glass, a tassel bookmark, and is written on real parchment with removable photos and notes. Plus Alex signed every copy himself so that's another bonus too.

Not too bad.....might look into it
(06-15-2017, 04:50 AM)8 Foot Dimmu Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 04:11 AM)HopeCvon Wrote: It has a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces, a magnifying glass, a tassel bookmark, and is written on real parchment with removable photos and notes. Plus Alex signed every copy himself so that's another bonus too.

Not too bad.....might look into it

Lucky you https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/8...2656965632
Madness is Amazingness!
My special edition Journal arrived in the mail today! Wrapped in a really nice packaging too! (haven't opened it yet)
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
I'm still waiting.
Madness is Amazingness!
AT LAST! MY LOVE HAS COME ALONG!
[Image: DDRzHf-UAAE7WiL.jpg]
[Image: DDR2EgvUIAAd06W.jpg]

It's so beautiful!
Madness is Amazingness!
Nice, I'm looking forward to mine coming
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'm not getting it anymore they sold out didn't send me one even though I pre ordered it months ago. I am just so outraged.

If this is how they treat their fans, I don't want to be a part of the fandom.
"Princess Unattainabelle beckons you" Hehe!
Don't give up hope. They sold out before I got mine.
Madness is Amazingness!