Has anyone Pre-ordered the Special Edition of Journal 3?
(06-28-2017, 08:52 PM)HopeCvon Wrote: Don't give up hope. They sold out before I got mine.

Did you get an email telling you they you weren't gonna get a copy? I did.
"Princess Unattainabelle beckons you" Hehe!
Oh that is just cruel!
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
(06-28-2017, 09:13 PM)HopeCvon Wrote: Oh that is just cruel!

Everything is just going badly for me this year, first my friend pulls out of comic con so I have to go as a Mortyless Rick and now this!
what does the special edition do?
i am NOT a swede;
(06-28-2017, 09:13 PM)HopeCvon Wrote: Oh that is just cruel!

UPDATE: I just ordered the Axolotl edition from the Mystery Shack website and I'm having it sent to my brother's friend in America! Fingers crossed!
At long last, the late-Christmas-gift-turned-late-birthday present is mine.  Happy

And, of course, Stanley, Mabel and Wendy still haven't apologized or had their skin torn for their crimes against Ford, Dipper and humanity.  Mad
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
Good news everyone! 
My journal 3 Axolotl bundle has arrived at my brother's girlfriend's house in America! Soon I will have the special edition! 
I can barely contain my excitement!
YAY! I'm glad you managed to get one love.
Madness is Amazingness!
(07-16-2017, 02:40 AM)HopeCvon Wrote: YAY! I'm glad you managed to get one love.

Thanks, I'm glad too. XD
It's actually a good thing the first one got cancelled, if it didn't I never would have gotten the Axolotl bundle. That plush just looks so adorable! 
I'm lucky I managed to get one in the first place though, the website said it was going to be sold on the 17th, I just like to check the site, I saw that it was for sale and bought it and the next day they were sold out!
Good timing!
I was considering getting the bundle but by the time I learned about them I had already ordered my copy from Amazon and had been told it was on its way. Then they lost track of it and it was late but the bundles were already sold out by that point so I just had to wait - rather impatiently I might add. ^^;
Madness is Amazingness!