Villanious
I was disapointed that there was no thread for these shorts. I'm changing that now! I really hope we get more Villianous in the future and maybe even a full length show.

[Image: villainous_poster.jpg]

. . . 

Also so happy Mark confirmed he's the voice of 5.O.5 in his last Reading Your Comments video.
[Image: DC0q9eKVoAAFkY8.jpg]
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
Never heard of them before so I checked them out. With a bit of polish I think it could easily be a good show.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Ive never seen the shorts but I've heard of the show from videos made by one the YouTube cartoon guys vailskibum94 or scout fly I forget which one
Villianous is a Mexican animated series of shorts. Suprisingly the original recordings are in English but the Spanish dubs were the first to be released.

Espanol:

English:

EDIT: I just found this! Because of the popularity of these shorts on the internet a series is being considered! YAY!

Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
I finally watched the shorts I like this as an idea for a show and i think has the potential to be good Cartoon Network or Adult Swim show