My Little Pony: The Movie (2017)
I figured I'd create a thread for this seeing as the first full trailer was released yesterday.

It looks pretty good! I'm not much of a fan of the CGI, but the rest of the animation looks top-notch.
I just found out about this (must've missed your post somehow, sorry). Regardless if you're like or dislike MLP I'd like to put this in perspective:

[Image: 1280?cb=20170217160825]

I'm still wrapping my brain around Emily Blunt being in an MLP movie for some reason. Oh and Liev Schreiber, he's now in mlp...

So yeah, I'm totally gonna watch this
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Thought I should bump this and let everyone know that the soundtrack for the film came out on Friday.  I don't advise listening to it unless if you want spoilers, but I have to say that I'm really digging the approach that they took with it.  It's very Disney-esque, in my opinion.
[removed]

I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago. I liked it. I wouldn't say it's going to win any major awards, but for what it's worth, it should please the already established fanbase.