Avoid These At All Costs!
(08-29-2012, 04:09 AM)HexMix Wrote: These types of stories are never truly "disgusting"

HOW IS THAT NOT DISGUSTING ITS DIPPER PLAYING WITH AND EATING HIS (stopped self so this thread could remain SFW)
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
(08-29-2012, 11:18 PM)LilGideon Wrote: HOW IS THAT NOT DISGUSTING ITS DIPPER PLAYING WITH AND EATING HIS (stopped self so this thread could remain SFW)

I think people are really blowing this story out of proportion. It's gross, yeah, but these kinds of stories pop up all the time. It is, in the most literal sense, the bottom rung of the fandom trying to get a reaction out of people, the bottom rung being the people with limited writing and artistic abilities, who have to resort to that shock factor to get any attention.

At this point I am well assured that I could write a worse story, without having to resort to Dipper doing the one man tango with his poopoo.
69th member of the Mystery Shack and proud of it

[Image: tumblr_maty4m9MAS1rgrch8o1_250.png]
Don't give anyone any ideas, please
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
Please, like I'd give anyone else my ideas B) I can write good enough myself, thank you very much.

EDIT: Finished the rest of it. Well I tried, but it dragged on for so long that I began skimming it. Some stuff about vocal chords, "soylent green is people!", and Soos.

Very underwhelming, although I guess it's not for the faint of heart.

I have a bad feeling we'll need a "I wrote some bad fanfic" thread
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
(08-30-2012, 12:18 AM)LilGideon Wrote: I have a bad feeling we'll need a "I wrote some bad fanfic" thread

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I already have three chapters of "Dipper goes to Burger King, and was pretty unsatisfied with the food" done!

(08-30-2012, 12:22 AM)HexMix Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 12:18 AM)LilGideon Wrote: I have a bad feeling we'll need a "I wrote some bad fanfic" thread

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I already have three chapters of "Dipper goes to Burger King, and was pretty unsatisfied with the food" done!

THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS AMAZING.
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
(08-29-2012, 03:33 AM)Feyrah Wrote: I read about 1/4th of it and then stopped. Challenge DENIED.

same here. THE HORROR. Surprised
Y'all wusses.

(08-30-2012, 04:46 AM)HexMix Wrote: Y'all wusses.

^why we need a like button
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!