Avoid These At All Costs!
I have read Dipper Goes to Taco Bell...

I don't care if it's just a joke, BUT THAT WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING I'VE EVER READ.
[Image: tumblr_m9dztw3CbI1qa2gm6o2_500.gif]

Keeping the following: Bill's Cane, the soda machine, and Wendy's hat.
Maybe the Homestuck fandom desensitized me.
69th member of the Mystery Shack and proud of it

[Image: tumblr_maty4m9MAS1rgrch8o1_250.png]
What's homestuck?
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
(08-30-2012, 10:27 PM)LilGideon Wrote: What's homestuck?

Something you shouldn't read because it's 6000+ pages and has a lot of words.
69th member of the Mystery Shack and proud of it

[Image: tumblr_maty4m9MAS1rgrch8o1_250.png]
Video 

---
Also, in response to LilGideon, to put it in short Homestuck is about 4 kids who test a new computer game and end up stuck in a virtual world filled with strange beings and exotic locales.
i read it in a livechat with a blog called gravityfallsconfessions (they're a good blog yes yes) and omg everyone there was just SCREAMING and then when new people joined we told them to run
omg that fanfic is like cupcakes and sweet apple massacre combined but worse
much worse

and LilGideon, Homestuck is really cool but if you want to catch up, i suggest you start reading right now and read 200-400 pages each day. I started a year ago but since I'm a slow reader, i'm only on page 5459 and there was an update today and EVERYONE went CRAZY.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV3fmu7FDvSkdcxLvDYIh...fePTLTciNG]
I've read Dipper goes to Taco Bell and IT'S THE FUNNIEST CRAP I'VE READ (I know this probably makes me a bad person)
FUN IS ∞ WITH SEGA ENTERPRISES
(08-31-2012, 06:41 AM)faves3000 Wrote: I've read Dipper goes to Taco Bell and IT'S THE FUNNIEST CRAP I'VE READ (I know this probably makes me a bad person)

It's like Dirty Potter but even more sick and twisted. I can even imagine it being read in Jim Dale's voice...
How about Morgan Freeman? Little classier now, huh.
I'm gonna add onto the list, don't read "Grunkle Stan the R***ist".
FUN IS ∞ WITH SEGA ENTERPRISES