5 Bottomless Pits
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x14 - Bottomless Pit!
Preview to new episode!

'We're somewhere,where it's look like we're nowhere'

The Promo looks so great! Although it is difficult to understand what's going on with this tales (Dipper, Mabel and Soos are dressed as cowboys and indians and they're are chased by ball from pinball? ;D)

But 3 terrifying tales, bottomless pit, Dipper's voice - this episode will be awesome xD

And did you noticed different Stan's fez? It has different sign on it, like pacman or something ;P
And one more thing: on 0:23 there appears number 618. (This number appears also in some other episodes.)
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Somebody posted the preview to Youtube? Thanks, I needed that! There was concept art of Gravity Falls where the characters were falling, like in this episode. I can't find it, though.

Also, 6/18 is Alex Hirsch's birthday. That's why it appears so often.
[Image: Poye0.png]
(02-16-2013, 02:06 PM)GFDecoded Wrote: Also, 6/18 is Alex Hirsch's birthday. That's why it appears so often.

Ohh... I didn't know that :P
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Looks very interesting. I still want to see an "Into the Schmainhole" episode one day.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
The story with the pinball machine I definitely wanna see.
19-23-5-5-20 4-18-5-1-13-19 1-18-5 13-1-4-5 15-6 20-8-9-19
I'm not a big fan of "three short stories" types of episodes in ANY show but I'll give it a chance. I can only be pleasantly surprised.
On-and-off Gravity Falls fan, sort of
Thats pretty cool there doing the whole 3 non cannon stories thing, like in the simpsons.
Lets hope they do it well.
[Image: tumblr_mp8dokCOpj1rhir5po1_400.gif]
I can't wait to watch this episode, looks like it's gonna be an awesome one jut like the others...I need right now >u<
Quote:Don't worry daddy, I've got my favorite dress on
Ok, I watched this episode!
(02-22-2013, 11:30 AM)TheMike Wrote: Ok, I watched this episode!

Did you watch it online? Link please
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;