12.50%
1 12.50%
5 Bottomless Pits
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x14 - Bottomless Pit!
There's no arguing with Dr. Medicine. Still one of the top 5 best episodes. (Placed higher than top 10 because of Troothache)
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
So is this On Demand yet or anything? I'd really prefer not to watch online if possible but if I have to, I might try...
On-and-off Gravity Falls fan, sort of
Pick your favorite story:
1.) Voice Over (Dipper's Story)
2.) Soos' Really Great Pinball Story
3.) Trooth Ache (Mabel's Story)

In my opinion, I choose 1 :)

(02-23-2013, 06:42 AM)ZeroGravityFalls Wrote: There's no arguing with Dr. Medicine. Still one of the top 5 best episodes. (Placed higher than top 10 because of Troothache)

Nice profile picture xD
@Dippy
Why there's no Stan's story, it was the best xD
But among these three, I choose 3.
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!

Is it????
(02-23-2013, 03:44 PM)Dippy Wrote: Is it????

Wow, it really looks like Hirsch!
I didn't notice that before :P
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
(02-23-2013, 03:08 PM)Dippy Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 06:42 AM)ZeroGravityFalls Wrote: There's no arguing with Dr. Medicine. Still one of the top 5 best episodes. (Placed higher than top 10 because of Troothache)

Nice profile picture xD

Thanks .-.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
I don't know, I thought this episode was kind of meh... Old Man McGuckett was awesome, though. And Stan's story was hilarious!
ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!
[Image: tumblr_m7d6q4yj6R1qehpn8o6_250.gif]
Ok, that has got to be the big lipped alligator episode. Everything was so freaking random- especially the framing device.

Funny though but, I dunno. For some reason the jokes didn't seem to work as well as usual.

The bear was funny, though! I want to see more of him. I think I were to rank them, I'd go Voice Over, Trooth Ache, and then Soos's Realy Great Pinball Story (ect, ect). Then Grunkle Stan's story XD
[Image: face1.jpg]
Check it out, Dipper, I just successfully bezazzled my face!
They should have just taken out Voice Over, Soos' Really Great Pinball Story, Is That a Good Title? Does it have to be Puns or Something? and just do Troothache, for 30 minutes. We could have gotten plenty of laughs out of a half hour of Troothache.