Favorite and Least Favorite Episodes
Pretty clear-cut. Mine are in my signature.

"Double Dipper": The only Dipper/Wendy plot that isn't misused or somehow else awful, plus a genuinely intriguing supernatural plot with Dipper that manages to avoid and embrace the cliches. Mabel has a nice, simple background plot, and we still get to see Soos and Stan without them overtaking anyone else.

"Boss Mabel": I've whined in plenty of other threads about it. Go read the episode thread if you're really curious.
On-and-off Gravity Falls fan, sort of
Bottomless Pit was the worst for me. It's basically three story lines that weren't that good that the writers couldn't bare to throw out of so they crammed it into a sub-par episode that doesn't make sense with the rest of the series.

And The Hand that Rocks the Mabel was the best- a stellar introduction to my favorite villain of all time, ever. The pacing was perfect and it was genuinely creepy episode. Very well done.
[Image: face1.jpg]
Check it out, Dipper, I just successfully bezazzled my face!
"Double Dipper" - The best I think. It has 'something' what make it awesome. Also there is the introduction of Grenda and Candy - two good characters. (Specially Grenda ;D)
It was great idea to make a party in the Mystery Shack.

Dipper vs. manliness - It wasn't bad episode, but a little boring. Scene with Mabel and Stan was pretty good.
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Best episode: Halloween.

Worst episode: The last one. And any episode aside from Double Dipper with the Wendy drama.
Favorite: The Inconveniencing.

Least favorite: Summerween.

But that's just me.
[Image: mbLgBoG.gif]
Favorite: The Inconveniencing or Little Dipper
Least Favorite : Dipper vs. Manliness
I can't really think about any episodes I disliked, honestly. xD

My favourite one has to be whichever one Mabel had smile dip in. That one was soooo cute, oh my God.
Favorite Episode: It's so hard to choose one! It had always been Dipper V.S Manliness, but I loved the Time Travelers Pig even more.
Least Favorite: Again so hard to choose, but I'd have to go with Headhunters. I didn't really like the jokes, I mean they were funny, but there's been much funnier. I guess I seem really wishy washy, but when you love GF so much, It's so hard to just pick one favorite or least favorite!
"Disco Girl, Comin through, that girl is you!!!!"
"ONWARDS AOSHIMA!" [Image: S1e5_O.O.gif]
(03-06-2013, 09:36 AM)Mairzy Doats Wrote: Bottomless Pit was the worst for me. It's basically three story lines that weren't that good that the writers couldn't bare to throw out of so they crammed it into a sub-par episode that doesn't make sense with the rest of the series.

And The Hand that Rocks the Mabel was the best- a stellar introduction to my favorite villain of all time, ever. The pacing was perfect and it was genuinely creepy episode. Very well done.

These were my same thoughts

My favorites are The Inconveniencing and The Deep End. I liked the Inconveniencing cause it introduced the 90's teens and Smile Dip and it was downright hilarious. xD I like The Deep End.. Cause it's hilarious. XD

My least favorites have to be Dipper Vs. Manliness and Bottomless Pit. Dipper vs. Manliness just... I dunno why Disney allowed that but not "Blind the child..". It's just weird. And Bottomless pit was just a little less.... Interesting.
[Image: 11518798.png]
(Signature pic made by me! C:)
"I used to be able to sing like that! Until my voice changed....." ~ Grenda