3 30.00%
5 Clones
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x17 - Boyz Crazy
Uh oh....joke pandering?

But I liked the end. "We're not threatening!" Perfect summarization of pop music. Non threatening bubble gum flavored garbage. Haha.
Oh my gosh, this is so hilarious!!
Cray Cray xD Why they acking so cray-cray? :D
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
The full clip

Yes! Grenda and Candy again! :D
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
I know it's not on topic, but just color wise, I think that's my favorite sweater on Mabel. I like the dark, cool colors- it kind of balances with her personality.
[Image: face1.jpg]
Check it out, Dipper, I just successfully bezazzled my face!
I'm going to assume, like all mass marketed pop singers, that they are in fact demons from the deepest corner of hell, sent to suck the souls from little girls.
Does somebody please tell me what is the first line in their song?
(04-11-2013, 01:01 PM)TheMike Wrote: Does somebody please tell me what is the first line in their song?

"Why you ackin' so cray-cray?
You say you don't want to be my bay-bay
we're not threatening!"
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
So I tried to download Carpet Diem or the latest Gravity Falls episode to my iTunes, since I've been terrible at keeping up with them as of late, but I ended up accidentally downloading this episode (I paid for it, though). Checking back, it's no longer there, so woo-hoo, lucky me I guess...

Haven't watched it yet. I want to watch the episodes in chronological order.
(04-11-2013, 04:38 PM)ZeroGravityFalls Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 01:01 PM)TheMike Wrote: Does somebody please tell me what is the first line in their song?

"Why you ackin' so cray-cray?
You say you don't want to be my bay-bay
we're not threatening!"

Thanks. But I think in the first line there are words "girl", "me" or something else. Listening has always been my weakes pont in English :P and I don't actually know why I really want to know the lyrics xD