Have you ever dreamed of Gravity Falls?
I had once a really weird dream about dipper and mabel growing up. I cant remember what happend in the dream, but i remember that i saw them as Teenagers.
I had a dream about watching a movie about Gravity Falls after the 2 seasons. It was a good movie. The only thing i remember about it is Dipper and Gideon at the end scene with the credits. They were fighting , and then Bill came and said something backwards, and they stopped fighting. Then everything turned gray like when bill appeared in "Dreamscaperers" and everything stopped. for a second we see the wheel with bill in it, and it ends with a picture of the llama symbol..? The code on the bottom was something really long that started with 20-. then a the Mickey mouse/Disney channel logo appears but instead of saying DISNEY CHANNEL its a code with the Caesar cipher that decodes to WATCH SEASON THREE. Then ant farm is next and fletcher is wearing a dipper hat for the beginning but i turned it off.
"search for the blindeye Wink"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSoZi80Ejg
Crazy dreams. Maybe Bill Cipher is controlling our minds!
*insert clever code here*

GO ON, WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT TO GAPE AT MY gINUEs
Fletcher wearing a dipper hat??
Either Shooting Star is right, you've got one crazy mind (just like me), your insane, or you watched too many disney channel marathons
Im still here...
I like the I am right theory

I had a dream about me, Wendy and my best friend. We had a sleepover in my school, and we were spying on other students, and then my school's dean (not sure if it's the right word) kicked us out.
My english isn't that good, sorry ^^"

[Image: tumblr_m9eizm91qV1qhiw96o1_500.gif]
(09-03-2013, 03:51 PM)The Blindeye Wrote: I had a dream about watching a movie about Gravity Falls after the 2 seasons. It was a good movie. The only thing i remember about it is Dipper and Gideon at the end scene with the credits. They were fighting , and then Bill came and said something backwards, and they stopped fighting. Then everything turned gray like when bill appeared in "Dreamscaperers" and everything stopped. for a second we see the wheel with bill in it, and it ends with a picture of the llama symbol..? The code on the bottom was something really long that started with 20-. then a the Mickey mouse/Disney channel logo appears but instead of saying DISNEY CHANNEL its a code with the Caesar cipher that decodes to WATCH SEASON THREE. Then ant farm is next and fletcher is wearing a dipper hat for the beginning but i turned it off.

I want it to be true :D
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Please have a season 3

I dreamed last night that I found a way to turn Bill into a genie that is to say I found a way to put him under my control but were are all saying he was a genie because he was granting wishes I guess. And I got him to bring back historical figures for me to talk to. And man Bill was pissed. And then the fabric of time starting falling apart so I tried to get him to fix it but he just look of his genie hat and said "Haha, fooled you!"
[Image: face1.jpg]
Check it out, Dipper, I just successfully bezazzled my face!
I told you! Bill is controlling our minds! :p