Have you ever dreamed of Gravity Falls?
You may be right. He may be controlling our minds. O.O lol jk

Last night I had quite the dream. It's long, but I'm going to paraphrase it the best I can. XD

It started of with my family and I taking a trip to Gravity Falls, OR. My sister and I met Dipper and Mabel at the park. I then met this cute guy who was smart and real nice to me the same day. I ended up lying awake thinking of him all night (like Dipper in the Inconvincing).

Meanwhile, Dipper noticed something strange about my family. They didn't have any reflections nor would show up in pictures. He eventually confronted me about my family actually being holograms formed from my mind by some magical mirror. Which made me real upset and confused. Mabel and Dipper allowed me to stay with them due to the fact I'm now alone and depressed.

One particular day while the twins were out, I lay beside the red stain glass window and heard Gideon's voice call me out as a she demon. While I pondered how he got in the room, he demanded that I seal the Pines family away like journal 2 said I did to Bill. He mentioned the incantation and everything doesn't work for him. That I am the only one that can use the technique. Thankfully, Mabel and Dipper shown up on time to send him running away though. That whole night I couldn't sleep in such confusion about what happened the past couple days.

The next morning I caught up with the charming guy from earlier. We decided to hike around the mountains to help clear my mind of things. Everything was fine until Gideon popped out of nowhere and threatened to harm him. That only humoured him and he revealed himself to be Bill Cipher. Suddenly, Soos, Dipper and Mabel (with Waddles strapped to her) charged out from some bushes to save me and McGucket squandered around like a headless chicken. This merely made him laugh even more as he prophesied the remaining keys approaches. Coincidently, Wendy with Robby chancing her came up the path. It was pretty much mass confusion as everyone panicked about Bill's presence.

Blenden Blanden appeared from thin air before me in a sweat about what's going on. He blamed me for being an anomaly that can cause mass chaos in the future. I punched him and took the time tape measure from him to try and go back and prevent whatever's going on. For whatever reason, everyone ganged up on me (except for Bill). I accidently pulled it to about 20-25 years in the past. Everyone was confused but arguing and still chased me all the way to the shack for the time tape measure.

I ran into the shack and down the stairs into the lair where the elevator is. A loud bang could be heard from below and the light for the elevator indicated someone was coming up. Out from the doors sprang the Stan bros in horror as green electricity sparked along the walls of the elevator. They helped me up and ran up the stairs where everyone is in a giant fist fight shouting.

A sudden burst of air blew every one of us to the walls causing the screaming to silence. Bill rose up angrily with flames in hands from the ground where a circle of odd symbols in chalk were drawn. He was a bit taken back to see all of whom were in the room and his eye met mine. That was when I thought back to what Gideon told me of the incantation. I rehearsed it out loud and the circle glowed striking fear in Bill shouting no. Mabel, Dipper and the other's pertaining to the wheel levitated over their corresponding symbol. Luminous chains form from the centre pulling Bill down within the unknown vortex, but he struggled to break free using a force to pull on Stan's brother. Unfortunately, he was pulled down with him in result.

Blenden Blanden snatched his time tape measure back from me in a snappy attitude, "you caused an enough trouble!" He gathered everyone but Stan over and got us back to our appropriate time in the souvenir shop. That was when I woke up from Bill claiming that he'll attain me one day. >.<
"Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"
―Bill Cipher

Huh ...My whole life is nothing but an illusion...
Fight scenes? I approve. I'm still waiting for that first Gravity Falls dream.... :(
(09-08-2013, 12:59 AM)GrapplingHook! Wrote: Fight scenes? I approve. I'm still waiting for that first Gravity Falls dream.... :(

It'll come, I promise it. I'm waiting for my second.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
(09-08-2013, 12:59 AM)GrapplingHook! Wrote: Fight scenes? I approve. I'm still waiting for that first Gravity Falls dream.... :(

lol My dreams usually pertains to fights or death and really random/weird things too. Very rare do I have a semi-normal dream. :P
―Bill Cipher

W-w-wow Dreamshadow, that is the coolest dream ever, I almost feel bad because I know I'll never have a dream as awesome as that. :p
Very cool though, do your dreams normally end up being so long?
*tries hypnosis to get to deep enough sleep and have amazing dream about GF* Rats. I hope I can lucid dream into one tonight.

My weird childlike/psychologist side is wondering if this is some theory Dreamshadow's subconscious came up with that would lead to something getting figured out.

But, aside from that, wow that sounds awesome! I wish I could get asleep long enough to have something like that. A lot of that actually feels like an episode.
(09-08-2013, 02:55 AM)Johnny AppleShy Wrote: W-w-wow Dreamshadow, that is the coolest dream ever, I almost feel bad because I know I'll never have a dream as awesome as that. :p
Very cool though, do your dreams normally end up being so long?

Yes, they normally do. XD

I could tell you all about the dream of SpongeBob stalking me in super Walmart hidden in a cave in the middle of a huge dune. SpongeBob was such a creeper in this dream. :P

Or about when I turned into a guy troll and gained the power to fly from chewing HubbaBubba, saved a guy from falling, and gave up my love life to some new guy who liked her even though she liked me (this dream is all thanks to Homestuck lol).

Or when my parents, brother and I went to a cursed lake and I got cursed for touching the water. For whatever reason we went to my grandparents house and they had a weird old book about the curse and attempted to save me. Unfortunately, we all died in this one. (^w^)U

And so much more long odd dreams I could share like stories. XD

(09-08-2013, 03:12 AM)Floating Eyeball Wrote: *tries hypnosis to get to deep enough sleep and have amazing dream about GF* Rats. I hope I can lucid dream into one tonight.

My weird childlike/psychologist side is wondering if this is some theory Dreamshadow's subconscious came up with that would lead to something getting figured out.

But, aside from that, wow that sounds awesome! I wish I could get asleep long enough to have something like that. A lot of that actually feels like an episode.

If you eat right before sleeping you may actually have some trippy dreams. I noticed that when I do eat right before sleeping I have more outcomes of very odd and/or long dreams. XD

My subconscious mind is a mystery and I do believe often my dreams are formed by thoughts I have rambling in the back of my mind. Even thoughts I didn't think I was thinking. :P That would be cool if my dream is onto something here. =(^w^)=

Dreams don't tend to work by the rules of time in real life. You may have a dream that felt like it was a year or longer, but in actuality was sleeping for only 30 minutes, or an hour, or a whole night, etc. :3
―Bill Cipher

That's really cool and interesting, Dreamshadow! ^^

It's actually 10:00 at night here, and I'm eating ice cream. Maybe I'll have a crazy dream. I shall wait.
haha! I wish you luck Mabel-icious! It's like 11PM over here in NC. So I should be thinking of bed soon. XD
―Bill Cipher

Me too. ^^ And thanks, I'll update when I wake up in the morning.